Christmas Tipping?

Friday, December 23, 2022 1:42 AM
Do any of you give your favs a little extra during the holidays? Do any expect it?

56 comments

Hell yeah, I do. I have yet to have any of them show any sign that they expected it. I like to think I'm astute enough to be able to avoid those that would, or at least to avoid those who'd make an issue of NOT getting a "Christmas gift".
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Sometimes I do. It depends on the girl and the relationship. If there's a girl I've been seeing regularly OTC, I'll usually see her a few extra times and I may buy her a trivial gift or toss her a few extra bucks. If not, I'm not gonna just throw Christmas presents at strippers I've hung out with ITC a few times.
Dolfan
a year ago
Sometimes. I think money just vanishes in their minds so I give VS gift cards.
ancientlurker
a year ago
I gave a Benjamin last week. It was well worth it during the dances she gave me later.
mike710
a year ago
Imma use my uber eats discounts to order food for the stripper hoes on Christmas. And I'm going to go snd tip everyone on Christmas eve.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Paying for a dance or otc is already a gift in itself.
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Icee last time you tipped everyone u said u got the money from looting protests. How are u doing it this time, business going good?
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Moneyman1234 alias BTE wrote “ Paying for a dance or otc is already a gift in itself”. wow what an ideology? So, you are saying paying for a dance is already gift? So, are you saying dancers are obligated to perform free lapdance for you? So, paying for a lap dance is gifting a dancer? What a nonsense is this? No wonder why a club banned you for lifetime?
Champphilly
a year ago
I always tip dancers at Christmas. It's easy because they're standing there in those big heels.
jackslash
a year ago
Yes. Sometimes as money. Sometimes as gifts if I know the dancer well enough. Is it necessary?... no. Do I expect anything in return?... no (but it's nice when it happens anyway). Do I do it anyway?... yes.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I've done it three times, including this year. I don't tip "cash" as another Benji or two really won't be something special. But one can never go wrong with throwing a couple hundred on a gift card to Sephora. The stuff they sell is very good but very expensive, so most girls like it but won't spend their own money on it. This gives them an excuse to indulge. I did this both the first time and this year. The second girl who I did this with, about 6 years ago, had shared with me her favorite chain restaurants during one of our many pre-OTC barside chats. So I got her gift cards for $100 each to Longhorn and Olive Garden (I know, tee up the Olive Garden stripper jokes). She had an SO and two kids and money was tight, so I figured that being able take the family out to dinner would be a nice treat. I was right - the OTC action I got that night was excellent. But again, only 3 times in all these years. I only do it when I have a regular OTC favorite who I expect to continue seeing for a while. Since I normally crave variety, it takes a special girl for me to devote a chunk of my OTC spending on her for any significant period of time.
rickdugan
a year ago
Never once in my life.
skibum609
a year ago
@@BigMoneyThirdManEye1234: "Paying for a dance or otc is already a gift in itself." How would you know? You've never gotten a dance in your short preadolescent life.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Lol Champy you mad? Do you give costco or walmart gifts too since youve been shopping there all year? Customers/clients dont need to give gifts. You’re already a customer
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Gmd how old do you think I am mate?
rickmacrodong
a year ago
^ I'm guessing that there's a large gap between chronological and mental age in the answer to that question.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Moneyman1234 alias BTE, is the club Fantasies banned you for life for not paying the lap dance money? What a cheap awhole you are. Gift is good people do, not cheap awholes like you.
Champphilly
a year ago
"when I have a regular OTC favorite who I expect to continue seeing for a while" ^ That's the key for me. Those sorts of relationships are generally worth a little investment. I like to let them know I do appreciate them, and it seems to come across and be met with equal appreciation. I did the gift card thing a couple times, but I've stopped and just suggest they do something like that with it instead. That's probably just cause I'm dumb and tend to throw those gift cards in a drawer and forget about them until they've been rendered worthless by the monthly service fees.
Dolfan
a year ago
Moneyman1234 alias BigThird Eye, gifts to dancers during holiday season is to appreciate them as our friends and respect them as how respect and thank our friends and family members during festive season. As you have opinion of paying for lapdance itself a gift, something seriously wrong with you. Better see a psychiatrist soon.
Champphilly
a year ago
They can buy me a gift for Christmas. They get gifts of money all year long.
Dave_Anderson
a year ago
@BigMoneyThirdManEye1234:: "Gmd how old do you think I am mate?" I have no idea how old your body is, but based on your total naivete concerning virtually every topic on which you've posted, I'd say your mental age is no more than about 12.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
The only person I ever did the gift thing with was a massage girl. No, not like an AMP girl, I mean a barside massage, at Breathless in Rahway NJ. She was so good I became a regular for a few years, seeing her usually once a week, sometimes twice. She didn't dance or give lappers, just massage. Our birthdays were a few days apart, so we used to exchange gifts. She'd usually give me a nice tie or something, and I'd give her something thoughtful, plus a hundred bucks. The old Bottoms Up in Irvington used to put a Christmas Tree on the stage with wrapped gifts under it. The girls would give a gift to the regulars when they came in. Junky stuff, like a cheap pair of gloves or a scarf or whatever. Didn't matter that it was shit, everybody likes to open a present. I'm pretty sure the girls bought them and did the wrapping and decorating themselves. The owner was too damn cheap!
misterorange
a year ago
It is not gifting every dancer on the floor, just gift to your regular favorite one. That is something i do every year. This time I am gifting around 250 worth stuff. Please be nice to at least to one person, this advise is primarily for nasty mental BigThirdEye alias moneyman1234.
Champphilly
a year ago
Dave Anderson said "They can buy me a gift for Christmas. They get gifts of money all year long." They don't get "gifts" all year long. They get paid for work, services rendered, or whatever you want to call it. But it's not a gift. Dancers must be weeping rivers now that you're not going to clubs anymore.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Its called a joke. You've heard of humor?
Dave_Anderson
a year ago
^ sorry Dave we had no idea that you actually had a sense of humor.
twentyfive
a year ago
I'm going to order dinner for girls in 3 clubs. Anonymously.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I love to give a little extra to women I feel not only deserve but Appreciate it. And believe me if they ask you for a tip that usually means they don’t appreciate it but expect it.
Specialj
a year ago
Youre paying for services rendered but you’re choosing to be a client for one girl over other girls. As an example there could be a small website, person or retailer you buy product or services from. The norm is for the provider to offer discounts or more. They might not offer you a discount, but people have posted how otc is more available, and some dancers contact clients more during the holidays to get that extra money
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Champ, giving gifts with stolen money means nothing. The $250 of stolen gifts is meaningless
rickmacrodong
a year ago
I tip my mail carrier and trash collector and give my barber something extra, so, yes, I give a gift to my regulars. Some tangible but inexpensive token, and some non-cash cash equivalent. I’m considering stealing the Sephora card idea if I’m still at this next year. My faves’ tastes don’t run to chain restaurants unfortunately
Manuellabore
a year ago
BigThirdEye alias Moneyman1234, as you are a thief, everyone seem thief to you. How many clubs banned you so far? You yourself admitted one club banned you. You seem very mean guy nasty awhole to call others as thief stolen money and more. If you don’t have heart to gift , shut up and fuck off.
Champphilly
a year ago
Lol. There is no such word as awhole, too bad nobody believes you, people think you are me. My failed thief alterego, lol! Loves stealing and gifting stolen money like icee
rickmacrodong
a year ago
The ph in philly is pronounced F. Thiefphilly! Thiefphilly! Only gifts with stolen funding, that’s sad
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Lol. Psychopath BigThirdEye alias Moneyman1234
Champphilly
a year ago
I've only done it once. That was with a girl that I was seeing OTC on a regular for about 6 months at the time. She had posted on one of her social media sites about a specific toy she was having trouble finding for her kid for Christmas and asking people to let her know if they saw it in stock anywhere so she could rush to buy it. I happened to see it when I was out shopping so I bought it and stopped by her club just to drop it off to her. She was incredibly thankful and showed her appreciation during our next OTC visit. Normally I don't get gifts for dancers because it is fairly rare that I keep a favorite for more than a month or so since I don't club near my home because the clubs suck here. It is hard to develop a close enough connection with a girl who I may only see three or four times over a couple of weeks and then not see her again until I am back in town a few months later. I do tend to find myself tipping more around the holidays in general whether it be at a strip club, bar, restaurant or just an Uber driver.
whodey
a year ago
Cacaplop is running out of ideas. How Many profiles does he have?
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
^ Fuck you Dougster.
skibum609
a year ago
I've done it many times but not extravagant. This year I gave a favorite a t-shirt that read "I have the pussy. So I make the rules". She loved it.
shadowcat
a year ago
I generally don’t get out to the strip clubs during the holidays since I’m usually traveling with family and busy with other things. At least that’s my excuse for not offering Christmas bonuses to my favorite strippers.
iknowbetter
a year ago
Conversely, only one dancer ever gave me a holiday gift. Chocolate one year, a special photograph the next.
ancientlurker
a year ago
I made a lot of stripper hoes happy this Christmas. Food for girls at 3 clubs. $115 thanks to uber discounts. $1000 in one's to tip everyone with at my favorite club Lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Also gave out weed. Best part was facetiming the loml This was a great Christmas. Hope you guys had one as good or better
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
@2Icee, wow. How much the total quart of weed you gave out? So, we will know your generosity.
Champphilly
a year ago
@2Icee, you are the best. How much the total quantity of weed you gave out. So, will know your generosity
Champphilly
a year ago
Over an oz and some weed pens
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
2Icee, that’s lots of money when you add to 1000 ones.
Champphilly
a year ago
Champ, his loml robbed that money so it means nothing to give it out
rickmacrodong
a year ago
We should all know by now that money man is formerly BTE - and is either a complete troll or an impotent little man who actually has trouble getting laid even when he pays for pussy., I’ve given a few dancers a bit more $$$ during the holiday time - as I know it can get expensive.
Cashman1234
a year ago
"...and is either a complete troll or an impotent little man who actually has trouble getting laid even when he pays for pussy." Both of those things can be true at the same time.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Moneyman champhilly pussylicket boots lover and other new profiles are really cacaplop
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
How does trolling or getting pussy have any relevance to this thread or to me cashie? No icee those arent me, caca, nor all the same person Dha, the user who joined in 2004 isnt me either
rickmacrodong
a year ago
2Icee, I was saying good only. I am tired of telling your stupid retard brain that I have no connection with your romantic link BTE alias Moneyman1234. You haven written you distributed little more than a ounce, which is above the allowed limit? Good luck.
Champphilly
a year ago
Lol Champ why good luck? You gonna get him in trouble for weed after complimenting his generosity? If you’ve read icees posts he has insane views like thinking dancers can rob and beat clients and that landlords and business owners should be beaten. He tipped $1000 because he’s desperate for affection and respect even if its fake and fleeting
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Moneyman1234 alias BigStupidEye, I have no intention of getting anyone in trouble. When people write stupid stuff and leave legal proof here, they themself land in trouble if someone who can take action reads it. Go read your previous posts. Good luck.
Champphilly
a year ago
Read my previous posts and good luck why? Do you mean discussions regarding extras? Remember everything posted here can be a work of fiction
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion